Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Madness

From Monday Madness:

1. If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?
Mine - haha. Market Manila, I think (nowadays it's the only blog I have time to read anyway).

2. What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?
Have drinks and conversation with friends.

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?
Never really been in the full-blast cold of winter, but a nice suade camel-colored coat from my sister. Yum.

4. Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?
With my best friends.

5. How long have you been blogging?
Since 2004

6. Which side of the bed?
Left :-)

7. How often do you pig out when you eat?
Rarely, and when very very very hungry!

8. Do you watch the space shuttle launches?
No.

9. What's your favorite leisure-time activity?
Sleeping! Heh heh. Conversation.

10. When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom? To my "sis" Kate, a few days ago.

What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?
Kuya Joe Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home